The Photog Nazi has shared with me the Versatile Blogger Award!
The guidelines for accepting this award require the recipient to (1) thank the person who gave it to you; (2) tell 7 things about yourself; and (3) pass the award on to 05 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Since I have been known to follow directions, here goes!
Thank you sincerely to Brianne for her support of my fledgling blog. You should stop by her blog and check out her A-MA-ZING photography. I so wish she lived closer to me...
Seven things about me:
- I like to be barefoot
- I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate
- I had a Brooke Shields doll when I was a kid and I didn’t know who she was
- I failed fantastically at nursing Milo; I was a stupendous success nursing Violet
- My wedding ring is stuck on my finger
- I I have never had a manicure or pedicure
- Dentures scare me
- Allison at The Adventures of Bean and Goobs I discovered her thanks to the Scholastic blog awards -- she was my competition, *mean face * and grrrr, but I liked her blog so much I up and followed her!
- Mama Pipes at My Corn Cadenza She's a mom of a simply gorgeous baby girl and an opera singer trying to figure out what step to take next in the Opera Capital of the World: Iowa
- Rhonda,The Lively One, at The Natives Are Getting Restless is a bloggy buddy - we bounce ideas off each other like ping pong balls, minus the paddling
- Denise at Musings de Mommy for having a truly exquisite voice -- I gladly bow to her superior WSP (writing super-powers)!
- Bethany at Stories of an Imperfect Mom because I just get her sense of humor -- she's a girl after my own heart!