Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hey, Look! It's a Freakishly Huge Pregnant Lady!

Hey! It's Sunday. I don't normally post on a Sunday, but after a series of unfortunate events (none of them mine, naturally), I ended up sleeping up on the couch through a loud, loud thunderstorm. Which apparently scared the poop out of Tess. And onto my toy room floor, grrr... So after cleaning that up, I'm wide awake for the day.

I thought I'd show y'all what one might look like if one were 47 weeks pregnant with one baby. Or what I look like 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant with two. Since my doc seems pretty convinced I'll carry to term, I have decided that my ultimate goal is to beat her previous "biggest belly" record of 56cm. Which I will do if I continue to grow at a rate of 2cm per week -- I'll hit 57cm at 38 weeks, or eviction time.

I hope I don't spoil your brunch by posting this pic...

6 comments:

erin margolin said...

you look beautiful!!! so happy for you!

Iowa Sunshine said...

beautiful -- nothing freakish at all! what's the prize for beating the record :)? you look great!

Unknown said...

You look FABULOUS! Can't wait to see pics of the little duo.

Katy said...

Agreed! Total lie in your comment on mine...yours is absolutely cute, too!!!

Helene said...

You look amazing!!!!! I remember one lady in the waiting room who said to me, "You must be due any day now" when I was 30 weeks pregnant with Garrett and Landon. I was HUGE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!