Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Love

I am loopy today. Not sure if it's because this is my last day of work in 2010 and the holidays are rapidly approaching, if it's because I'm planning holiday menus and plotting to wrap kids' gifts, or if I just need some more sleep. Probably all of the above. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's all of the above.

But I can't stop thinking about babies. About the sweet coos they make as newborns, the wobbly way they hold their heads up as they peer over your shoulder, the soft fringe of hair at the nape of their necks...

I am such a loon. Really, I am. I just have the overwhelming urge to snuggle a newborn right now, to meet a brand new person, showering them with crazy love.

MMMmmm...

Baby toes
Baby ears
Baby necks
Baby thighs
Baby bellies
Baby cheeks


Baby love.
Sigh...

I guess it's a good thing I've got two on the way, eh?

1 comment:

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos said...

now you've got me thinking about babies ;)