"Dave H. has steamer at Expo. (xxx) xxx-xxxx. Kids had good day. Ultrasound tech saw my brain thru my vaj and Tess did squirt on the floor. Chicks good."
I thought this was a completely thorough run-down of the day in 160 characters or less. Let me break it down for you:
- Dave H. has steamer at Expo. Someone called the house with info Scott needed at his convention (they accidentally put our home number on the contact sheet, so I answered several calls from people calling him in Kansas City while they were in Kansas City and likely only two rooms away from him at the convention center).
- Kids had good day. Well, that's pretty clear, I think.
- Ultrasound tech saw my brain thru my vaj I had a very complete pelvic ultrasound today to see if anything jumped out as a reason why we are currently infertile.
- and Tess did squirt on the floor. One of the dogs had some diarrhea this morning and I was concerned about her pooping on the floor when I was at work. For good reason.
- Chicks good. The 25 chicks living in our basement are all still alive, cute, and doing a great job eating, sleeping, and pooping.