Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's my name again?

I think I've been cast in a play. It's not entirely clear, though.

I received an email from a director congratulating Guy 1, Guy 2, and Morgan for being cast in his play, a short play to be included in an evening of short plays. There are only 3 roles in the play, and only one of them is a woman.

Am I Morgan? That's not my name at all...

I emailed the director "Am I receiving this in error? I’d love to do the show, but am not Guy 1, Guy 2, or Morgan… I did audition on Sunday night and would be available for a Sunday afternoon read-through."

He wrote back, "As far as I know your part of my cast. I'll try to set up something for Sunday."

So, does he think my name is Morgan? Or did he intend to cast someone names Morgan and accidentally sent me the email?

I guess I'll find out on Sunday...

No comments: